Skilled Nursing Care / Long Term Care
We offer a home-like environment with twenty-four (24) hour skilled nursing care provided by a dedicated nursing staff that consists of Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Certified Nursing Assistants, and Nursing Assistants in Training.
Each nursing unit has a Unit Manager who diligently supervises the care given to our residents to ensure the best care is given on a daily basis. Private and Semi-Private rooms are offered to our residents. Residents are encouraged and welcome to decorate their room with their personal items and make it their home.
In addition to providing individualized nursing care based on each resident’s need, we offer the following services:
- Dietary Services—Morrison Foods
- The Registered Dietician carefully monitors each resident and proactively implements systems to prevent residents from becoming nutritionally at risk.
- The daily menu is created by a licensed healthcare professional and provides not only a nutritional variety of cuisine, but also a delicious meal!
- Housekeeping Services
- You can sense as soon as you walk through our front door that our housekeeping team LOVES what they do at Glenburn Home! Their attention to detail and focus on quality cleaning services is impeccable.
- Each nursing unit has a dedicated housekeeping staff member who thoroughly cleans each hallway, lounge, resident room and bathroom every day.
- Our housekeeping staff cleans the main entrances and business offices to ensure that our building is neat and clean.
- Laundry Services
- Our laundry staff works seven days a week to ensure that our residents always have clean clothes and fresh linens.
- Maintenance Services
- Our maintenance staff is friendly and efficient in their daily duties. Not only do they schedule routine maintenance proactively, but also take care of all maintenance requests in a timely manner.
- Our maintenance staff is focused on safety. They perform routine safety checks and ensure that all smoke detectors, security alarms, etc. are in working order.
- Social Services
- Our social services staff are focused on the psychosocial needs of each resident and are dedicated to ensuring our residents’ rights are being respected by all staff members.
- Activity Services
- Our activities staff provide a variety of activities both on and off campus in group and one-on-one settings. We offer a full calendar of activities and special events from early morning to evening hours. Each of our nursing unit lounges are staffed with our activities aides to interact with residents and promote an upbeat, positive atmosphere for our residents.